If you are staying in the convention area and have a free evening we encourage you to travel north on International Drive to Pointe Orlando. You can walk to Pointe Orlando or catch the I-Ride Trolley (It is stop 24). Pointe Orlando features good dining options, shopping and entertainment options. Some things that you should not miss at Pointe Orlando include:
- Taverna Opa – enjoy a delicious Greek cuisine and dance on the table when your meal is complete. You must have the Saganaki (flaming cheese).
- Maggiano’s Little Italy – eat family style if you have a party of four or more people. Some of our favorites are the Maggiano's Salad, the salmon, veal or beef and the the Apple Crostada with Caramel Sauce or Nonna's Toasted Pound Cake, Caramelized Bananas. They are divine.
- We love Cuban food. For a taste try Cuba Libre. Try the Plato Gaucho Mixed Grill or Mango Mojito Shrimp.
- Enjoy a game of laser tag at Hard Knocks or watch a comedy show at the Improv Comedy Club. The Regal theater is a place for you to catch up on the latest movie
- Enjoy shopping at the Digital Center (for electronics and camera supplies), Bath and Body Works and Tharoo & Co jewelry store.
Pointe Orlando is definitely a place to visit.