Halloween is a such a Spooktacular Holiday. There's the abundance of candy and the fun of seeing everyone dressed up in their favorite costume. If you like being frightened, check out my post about Universal's Halloween Horror Nights. Below is a list of a few fun things you can do this Halloween (Friday, October 31st).
1. Attend Epcot's International Food and Wine Festival. The International Food and Wine Festival is open now until November 10th. Hangout at Epcot, enjoy internationally inspired cuisine and wines from around the world. Stay and enjoy the nightly fireworks IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth, which will begin at 10pm on the 31st.
2. Go to the Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Classic. Stop by the Swan and Dolphin Resort from 5:30pm - 9:00pm on October 31st and November 1st for wines and cuisine from across the globe.
3. Hang out at Downtown Disney. I am sure you will see a lot of people dressed up and walking around. Enjoy the evening, grab a great dinner. I love dining and dancing at Bongos Cuban Cafe or enjoying some fish and chips and live music at Raglan Row Irish Pub.
4. Go shopping. I love the Orlando Outlets and malls. Halloween the malls will be festive and the stores will have good sales on Halloween. A few malls to visit are:
- The Florida Mall
- The Mall at Millenia
- Orlando Vineland Premium Outlets
- Orlando International Premium Outlets
Enjoy your Halloween!