I happened to be traveling during the NCAA Men's Basketball tournament and the World Cup. I know what it feels like to be in a foreign city and want to watch a big game. If you find yourself in Orlando during a big game, here are some options for you to consider:
1. The Hotel Restaurant - Most hotels will have a bar/restaurant where they will show the game. It is the best option if you don't want to walk or take a taxi to and from a restaurant.
2. The Brick House - The Brick House has good chicken and waffles, Kobe beef burgers.
3. The Yard House- Great selection of sandwiches, burgers and Mac+Cheese.
4. The Ale House-Try their world famous Zingers (Hand breaded boneless chicken tenders dipped in your favorite sauce).
5. Bloodhound Brew -sometimes for big games they will have a giant outdoor screen. Try their award winning Shrimp and Grits.
6. Kings Bowling Alley-Lots of screens and affordable but, good eating choices.
These are just a few options but, there are a number of sports bars here in Greater Orlando area. So when your visiting Orlando you don't have to miss the big game!